Before I started this truly awesome blog, I wrote (albeit sparingly), about writing on my other blog.
As this year draws to a close, I wanted to make sure my (three) loyal readers had a chance to read the best of the writing posts pre-Copywrite1985. So here are links to the best:
- I loved learning how Stephen King’s Carrie novel came about here.
- I don’t write the stories I want to read
- Why I blog
- “Perspective & Other Reasons to Flip the Bird”–love this title
- “Stealers of Writing & Other Crazy NaNoWriMo-Induced Dreams”
- A Novel Approach
- Not about writing, but this is the post that got me Freshly Pressed!
I’m more than certain this year will be full of more exciting blogging about writing, books, and all things literary!
- Inspiration: Stephen King Style (l3montree.wordpress.com)
- I Write Like… (aaronshaver.com)
- Three Tips on Writing From Stephen King and Anne Lamott (gauravonomics.com)